Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lets get this party started!!!


Paint party that is.  Who's invited: me myself and I.  The baby just went down for his afternoon nap so I am going to make some art.  Time just seems to get away from me.  It was just August and I was getting ready for the Peter Anderson Festival which came and went.  The Holidays just flew by and now its carnival season.  I have a lot of commissions to do for Mardi Gra, thank God.  It's nice to have work.  They say in art it's either feast or famine and since the famine seamed long I am very grateful for the feast.  I am going to get started with some warm up painting for fun.  It really is all about the fun....Todays color palette: Mustard, Purple and Turquoise.  Its my new favorite color combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment